- Develop highly interactive, user-friendly iOS/ Android applications
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have experience on ASP.NET API, typescript ES6, NodeJS
- At least 0.5 years experience developing application and API using React Native, ReactJS language
- Degree in Programming/Software/IT/Computer Science is a plus but not required
- Experience working with programming communication between mobile and server via TCP / IP, Firebase, Web socket, Web Service and JSON / XML.
- Experience with working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with iOS/Android native app development is a plus
- Experience with state management library (Redux)
- Understanding the fundamentals of functional programming
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: $800 - $1300
- 13th month salary
- All benefits as well as insurance, bonus, holidays, ...
- Annual workshop trip
- Receive professional guidance and training
- Working in a creative, friendly, youthful and dynamic environment
- Get to work right after the interview.